Comedy (good or bad, offensive or sensitive, well thought out bits or a drunken rant) comprises the main portion of my life. Add to that a handful of spices, a splash of Johnny Walker Black (Let's be honest, Clan Mcgregor), and a mountain of horrible/amazing decisions, and you get my life in a nutshell. But hey, that's most of America, right? No wonder the world loves us...ha.
my mom roundin up the posers apparently
Suddenly this show has made some kind of weird revival.
I just had this conversation with my mom last night, though she said she hated the show. Two episodes in I can kind of understand why.
::plays episode 3::
If you don’t know what I mean when I say “party at the goathouse” you’re living your life wrong.
- Mighty Morphin': Man this shit right here man..look at these dope ass powers I gave y'all, fucking based off dinosaurs and shit. This shall be my greatest achievement ever.
- Zeo: Ok so didn't see you guys losing that awesome power I gave you.S'all right I'll just give you these...um... * searches basement* Crystals.Yeah...crystals. You are now...mighty morphin zeo rangers. Zeo is like new but extreme. You are welcome, this is truly the pinnacle of my power
- Turbo: Ok you know what I'm starting to think you guys think these powers and names are infinite...they are not. Look you caught me inbetween names so you are gonna be named after cars. Don't give me that look, you shouldn't have lost your cool as morphin powers. I dont care how lame it is to yell mountain blaster turbo power...be grateful.
- Gets kidnapped
- Power Rangers in Space: You know what? Just fucking kill me...I am so done with this. I don't even know why I am giving powers to teenagers, it would make more sense to give it to the military or hell someone who can at least buy a beer. Maybe this is my penance, kill me so that all my misdeeds may be atoned for. With this, no more teens shall be put in harms way again
- Zordon watching Earth from the afterlife: OH GODDAMMIT THEY DIDN'T LEARN A THING.